
Got this kind of AVP thingie from a salon.. guess what they used it for?? I think it is for perming or something to dry your hair? i don't know... BUT look below.. it is cool~~

See this Aunty, she is so expert that she can curl and dry her hair by herself.. I think she just come to the salon to borrow the equipment? definitely, maybe?

I am underdog - the super hero.. you know who am i hahahahaaha..

I think everyone understand the word as it stands for the object on the rack. Just be abit nasty, take the word as a verb and the name is a person's name instead.. Wow.. you get $15 each time you "throw" FELICIA!! Well.. we should try this on who ever that has this name right?? Shall we?

Imagine at night maybe during your yumcha session, you raise your head up while smoking or to catch a breath and you DISCOVER this DAMN thing hanging and moving while the wind blows.. WALOEH.. that is so eerie!!

This looks like just a normal public phone hor.. but when you come closer.. you see the picture below..

Look closer at below.. what is middle sex university?? interesting university..
1 comment:
MUAHAHA!!! NOW ALR 3.45 AM in the morning, and I can't resist loggin in to chk out your blog leh!! 'lol
I like the 2nd pic.. hmm how about giving Felicia $15 each time you try to throw her? Haha. I'm going to take and use in my blog ok? hehee.
Post a Comment