This friend of mine… very funny, had dinner with her few days ago and she discovered that I am a mix – Malaysian + Thai.. She was so “ji dong” and keep asking why I do not look like a Eurasian?
Why I don’t look like Eurasian? Because both my parents are Asians loh.. simple as that. I talked until my throat dry, she still insist that I should look like Eurasian maybe like Tata Young or her cousin, who is also a mix Thai too.. Esther, I Give up *white flag
Then after that, she told me that I look like a typical Singaporean Chinese.. very Chinese de Chinese.. i was wondering:
1) Ya I know I look Chinese but really so chinese meh?
2) Is there difference between Malaysian & Singaporean Chinese?
She said: “of course there is, Malaysian Chinese looks more solid, have more solid faces..” I am quite blur and didn’t expect her to say that, but, I still don’t get her point loh.. at the moment I really don’t know she is giving a compliment or criticizing…
After dinner, we walked to the MRT station together. She was telling me that her house is super near Toa Payoh MRT, just on top of MRT station, so I was saying that is cool~~ nice place to stay and it is very convenient. Then she said I sure reach home before me.. Okay no cheating, she knows where I am staying, Tiong Bahru… then me & her get into different trains. I reached home at 10pm and I sms her, she told me she still have 3 stops to go.. So that tells whose house is nearer hehe..
She really make my day! i laugh non-stop leh... i hope she also enjoy it.. I really work very hard to set up this appointment meeting up with her, cause she seldom have time for us. She is always busy working (currently doing 5 part times & 1 ful time job). She is really my idol… I admire her enthu spirit!!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment