Actually I didn't notice it was Friday the 13th until I receive a sms from Jimmy…
Below is the short conversation between me and him:
Jimmy: hey Su Sze, you know today is Friday the 13th leh - very suay, guess who i saw?? Andy leh...
Su Sze: don't be superstituos lah.. anyway did you talk to him?
Jimmy: my back was facing him
Su Sze: wei.. all this while didn't contact me but when suay day only sms m.. you wanna pass the suay-ness to me is it?? sob sob..
Jimmy: no lah.. me busy mah.. summo i am going to study soon...
But indeed, it is kind of spooky. After knowing it and I can’t stop to think about what has happen today! suay suay suay… choi choi choi…
1) I wanted to purchase Yoga’s new album, but when I get to the shop, the cd was sold out… sob*1
2) Went to orchard after work to meet with a friend & also think of buying CD for myself and Siong but didn’t get anything… sob*2
3) On the way back, I saw Steven Lim, that disgusted guy.. eww.. that video himself (half naked) supporting his idol – Edison Chen.. He somemore smile at us.. dammit!! I just hate his smile and look and and everything.. sob*3
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment