Monday, November 23, 2009

I Must Quit Shopping


Quitting Shopping

after Xmas can?


Haha... me me me me...
Yeah never have strong endurance in doing anything
but seriously..
i am broke
super duper broke!!!
but then still have to buy lots of thing for myself and also for friends and family
cause greeting sessions are coming and also birthday coming lo
my sis's, my dad's, my friend's
bobian...

I still have to get new HD, my sunglasses/shade (company pay, but must buy before Dec), my tee, my jacket, my DVD and of course travelling....
it is not shopping but spending instead...
but travelling and no work makes me happy haha...
even go anywhere even just go JB
or even go to friend's hse for mahjung
i will be over the moon woohoo~
i am easily ease, easily please, easily happy person
i wanna be happy happier and happiest hehe...

❤ I love Dec, I love 2010❤

1 comment:

superstarhui said...

THAT REALLY ALOT! :P

you must be a happy girl these days haha... i aso need to shop... need alot of new stuff :) hehehe~

yes.. i love dec & 2010 too! CANT WAIT! :)