Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Still so Busy..

My temper is not so good lately, as I always loss my temper on the same vendor which is doing the same mistakes again and again, level of tolerance thinning.. I have no other people to tell except complaining here.. Besides, work quite late, not enough sleep and my eye lids are getting thinner as more obvious double eye lids.

Hope that this project will close case soon. Pick up AI well. I am doing amendments for HP jobs on my own now rather than sending back to typesetter cause the uploading and downloading process take damn hell long.. besides, typesetter always missed out some mistakes.. so, better do things on my own even company is paying them.. can't rely on people anymore! Whatever.. My life.. my drama life.. always so pathetic.. when is the blissful moment gonna happen ya? i wonder.. emm.. hopefully soon =D

Never give up on HOPE!!! Chiong ah...

No comments: